Friday, May 6, 2011

I've Got To Be Me

I woke up at 7 for my CDE Final at 7:30....I think I died. I hope it was enough to get me to pass....I stayed home and watched Raw, Impact, Fruits Basket, Vampire Diaries, Mad Men. Summertime, suuuumertime! I met up with G.!.M., RHOgue and Motus at school and then Yin Yang and Archangel ate with us at Kanpai....We went to SLG's party and Guardian, Warrior, and Autonomous and Professor Smiles met us there. SLG got four new sisters. As the Rhos were leaving, we ran into a guy slapping his girlfriend around so of course, we stopped and got in his face. We all kept talking to him and he'd jump in each of our faces....We were all ready to fight but we weren't going to throw the first punch. He got arrested. I hope it's actually over because I hate seeing/hearing/knowing that girls are getting abused because I've been around it all of my life. We all went to IHOP but some people showed up slightly intoxicated and it was kind of annoying. I'm glad I only drink when I feel down.

2011: 80 and 46

No comments:

Post a Comment