I went back to work after a week off....I missed the kids but not Ashlee. Get off of my back!...I met up with Sandra, Jose's friend, and now I have a part in "The Glass Menagerie". We perform next week which is the least time I've had to learn lines. Then I met up with Daisy...We went to my house to walk Sprouts but my dad was being a fucking dick. As we were heading back to her place, this huge dust storm came. I literally could not see 10 feet in front of me. Daisy wouldn't let me drive home....So we got dinner with Anna and Enrique. He actually paid for 3/4 of it which was cool of him. Then I got to hang out with Daisy who always seems to just look hot. I wish I could help Cadence. I wish i could help myself.
2011: 122 and 64
No comments:
Post a Comment