Sunday August 21: Audrey GAO and I watched "The Wrestler", "Fantastic Mr. Fox" and "(500) Days of Summer"....I really enjoy spending time with her. So I told her how I felt....She feels the same way. Then we took a big step :) I'm really liking the way things are going.
2011: 146 and 86
Monday August 22: I really enjoyed Teachings of Modern Drama and it's cool that Corrinne is in there....Dances of Africa completely kicked my butt. I'm looking forward to the challenge though....G.!.M. and I went to Yard House and met up with RHOgue and Tekhnik for Cece OPC's birthday dinner. Then G!M and I went to Applebee's for dessert and GRL's fundraiser. I'm glad I got to hang out with him.
2011: 147 and 86
Tuesday August 23: Audrey GAO's first text to me was "I decided ur a werewolf".....If only she knew. I think it's time we had a talk....I seriously love Modern Dance. It was so hard but I was into it. I met up with Archangel and G.!.M. and we played pool then I went over to Audrey's...I really enjoy talking to her. I guess I have a few days to come to a decision. I already know what I'm going to do though. I guess time doesn't hurt.
2011: 148 and 86
No comments:
Post a Comment