Wednesday, January 30, 2013
A Volcano
I am just starting to get angrier....I'm in a dark place. I feel though that my "dark place" is a bit different than others' "dark place"....Serena and I have been fighting for the past two days. Fan-fucking-tastic. It seems like negativity just overflows everywhere.....Today has been terrible as well. I feel like going to drink. I'm trying to avoid using drinking as a coping mechanism but sitting around doesn't really work. It seems like things around me are falling apart as well....I didn't go to Jazz because I was late so I would not have been allowed to participate. I don't have my laptop because it is broken. I'm having a problem with someone who I have always had a problem with today. The pool tournament is tonight and I'm sure I will not do too well. I just want to hide and scream and kick something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remind yourself that "There's always someone else who has it worse than you".
ReplyDelete