Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Take Her Out

I am doing terribly with keeping up with this....School has been alright. I'm anxious for my Theatre classes....Serena and I have been great. We celebrated our one year last week. We both dislike Valentine's Day so we did not see each other then....ESRho is getting hectic as we have a very busy two weeks. The Showcase performance with OPC and KDChi was amazing! I love performing so much. I have been toying with the idea of becoming a motivational speaker or at least looking into it....I signed up for my first audition since December 2011. We'll see how it goes. If not, I am going to flip out. If I do get it, I'll flip out but in a different way. I'm on my way back!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like there's more weight on the happy/positive side of your life balance right now. That's good news!

    Dude! I totally see you as a motivational speaker-type person! You are welcome to come in to motivate my high schoolers whenever btw. You go Enigma!! GET IIIT.

    I completely agree with the feeling of satisfaction one gets from performing. It's irreplaceable.

    ReplyDelete