March 1, 2013: I had my first audition in a little over a year.
March 2, 2013: I had callbacks for this play today. I was let go early while other actors were told to stay...
A few minutes ago, I got a call from the Director Kendra....She told me that I'm in! I got cast as Jinn 2. Deuce club!!....This is my first play in over a year; since May 2011. I've missed acting and it got to the point where it hurt me. It even hurt me a bit seeing my lil bRho Maslow act and not me....So I decided to audition and I gave it everything I had during the audition and callbacks. "Jinn" is going to be a great production and I'm going to step up to make it that much greater. I am going to be way busier than ever but it will be worth it. Here comes Enigma.
This past week has actually been very terrible besides today....I'm getting frustrated with the chapter. I am doing my best to not let my negativity take over....I don't remember Tuesday and I was wolfing out during Jazz on Wednesday. I need to start seeing someone again. It's starting to take over again....Serena and I aren't doing so well. But in the past couple days, we've been doing well. I love this girl and that's why I am trying so hard. I just don't want to lose her....People come and go. Some people go and we couldn't care less. Some people go and it absolutely destroys us. Sometimes it surprises us how we react when someone leaves. We care more than we think; we care less than we think.
No comments:
Post a Comment