Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Fireworks
I was watching Wife Swap....And I get called into work. On the day I have a date with Cassandra....I work from 12-5. Some guy Justin, from San Tan Anchor Blue, was there to cover for Tracey. I think it's really weird that people from other stores can cover for people from others....I worked with Justin, Shaun, and Chris. It sucks Chris' last day is on Thursday because he is one of my favorite people there to work with. Work was really slow so it was just folding clothes for us. Tracy told me last night she wants to take ballet with me....I changed in my car. After driving, with misdirections, I finally get to Cassandra's. She looked pretty damn stunning. We ate at Cheesecake Factory and then I read her a kiddie book in Barnes and Noble. Then we walked around the park and talked. Apparently fireworks are legal in Arizona now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wish i had a bunch of guys wanting to date me like youve got girls wanting to date you.
ReplyDelete