Sunday, December 26, 2010

Short Skirt, Long Jacket

Well that was the worst Christmas I've had in five years...And two of them were with KATIE. I can thank my dad for all of this....I did not get any presents this year which is good because I never really liked the present aspect of it. I mean, I LIKED it but I don't mind not getting presents. I watched How To Train Your Dragon with my brothers which was nice...I was driving around late at night because I just needed to get out of the house. I got beer and hung out with G.!.M. We wanted to go to a bar but his self forgot his ID at his parent's. It was really nice being with him last night....I miss just spending time with him. We talked about Rho business for some of it. It seems like the other people I know had a good day. This secret of mine seems to be getting momentum to blow up in my face. Then on the other hand, it looks like it might actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment