Thursday, February 10, 2011

Deserve?

Monday: I felt a little bit better for school.....My classes have been OK. I'm just trying to take things easy....I went to ASU Gleeders. It is such a great club because we mentor high school and middle school kids with song and dance. These kids are so damn talented.

2011: 26 and 12

Tuesday: I hung out with Mathew for most of the day....I like days where I just run into a bunch of different peeps. Ballet was really good: I found out we're doing our performance to "Comptine D'Un Autre Ete L'Apres Midi" from the Amelie Soundtrack....I am so damn excited for it because I've always dreamt of doing a dance performance to that. I also did the chaine turns fairly well. I get better every time.

2011: 27 and 12

Wednesday: Cadence, Samia and I ate at Pitchforks....For $9. How about them apples?....I went over to Cadence's to watch Glee. They were so damn funny. And watching it with Cadence made things a lot funnier.

2011: 28 and 12

No comments:

Post a Comment