Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What the crap

Friday: Cadence and I wanted to go to BS West because it's a different vibe than any place on mill Ave....But we got there and there was a stripper. So I drove us to Dirty Pretty....Where only six people were dancing and we were two of those people. That sucks because those are two of my favorite clubs and Cadence has crappy first impressions of them. We just went to Mill then....We couldn't get into Vintage, School of Rock and Fat Tuesday because Cadence's pants were "too baggy". That's such discrimination against people who are big. We finally got into Wasted Velvet (formerly Whip Lounge) and we ran into Laura there. That was pretty damn awkward....Cadence and I went IHOP. Jessica was our server and she definitely cheered us up. I can't believe this damn night happened. It was one of my worst nights out ever. At least I had Cadence there.

2011: 28 and 14

No comments:

Post a Comment