Sunday, December 19, 2010

White Elephant?

I now work at Anchor Blue....It's been pretty amazing so far. I really love working there....This weekend was G.!.M.'s birthday weekend (Friday-Saturday). Friday was hectic but it ended up being fun. Saturday was his dinner and Danielle, Mike ODPhi and Rabia TNX were there....At one point, these four girls came up to me and started dancing on/with me. It was weird because that doesn't happen EVER. It made me feel nice. Cadence and I were tired so we left...Which means Danielle had to leave but she was OK with it. She was sad for some reason. I wish I could help her with it because she's such a great girl. Today is the ESRho potluck/white elephant party!

1 comment:

  1. im sorry i was sad. i really enjoy spending time with you though. we need to hang out again really soon! cuz i miss you

    ReplyDelete