Wednesday, June 22, 2011

At Least He Knows How To Eat.....

I was called into work early because Chelsie was sick....I had a lot of fun. I miss working the morning shift...I really enjoy working with Katianna. After I got out, I headed to pick up Cadence and G.N.E. was underway. He drove us to Jobing.com arena and we WOULD run into Ernesto in the parking lot...Jesse and The Toy Boys were a really cool band. The dancers were so damn great and then Nicki was amazing after them. Britney wasn't that great as a performer but she was a lot of fun! Apparently, someone was looking at Cadence's penis when he was peeing....We drove to BS West! Autonomous met us there and we ran into Griffin. We danced the night away but it was getting too crowded and hot for me so I sat out the last 15 minutes. I've been having a good past couple of days. Money is my only problem.

2011: 111 and 62

No comments:

Post a Comment