Thursday, June 16, 2011

She said I was sexy :)

I worked from 8-1....I don't know where I am going to live. I wish things could be resolved so I would just KNOW....I hate being treated like a child. I hate being told what I can't do. Don't tell me what I can't do....The first Epic Zeta chapter meeting with High Alpha Enigma. The only neos who were able to come though were Motus, Archangel and Guardian. I got some good feedback in how I am as High Alpha so far. I just hope to keep improving....Then G.!.M. and myself had the national board conference call and Archangel stayed with us. Us three, Anoml33 and Cadence went to Native New Yorker after. It was cool to just hang out with my Rhos. I ran into Veronika. I need to get this insurance stuff done!

2011: 108 and 59

No comments:

Post a Comment