Monday, June 20, 2011

Here We Go

No text from her all day....I worked. I really like the afternoon shift more than the morning shift but it's not as many hours....Still no text from her all day. We finally talk and we get into another altercation. She things I don't go 50/50 when it comes to hanging out and also in our relationship or whatever this is....She talks to her ex more than me which makes me feel awesome. We kissed; I guess that means we patched things up. I told her that she seems like she just closes herself off to me. I guess we're both going to try harder....I need to get to Paradise Valley like I've been wanting to. To my place. I wonder if she knows that fights and negativity stay with me. I'm excited for the Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj concert with Cadence on Wednesday. I have a week off next week.

2011: 110 and 61

No comments:

Post a Comment