Saturday, February 2, 2013
The Rising
Things have been slightly getting better....I spaced away from Serena because I didn't want to lash out and be who I used to be. I think it helped because we were pretty grand when we finally saw each other last night....Work is starting to get really tiring. I get by in the day if I have an energy drink but I don't want to go to being totally dependent on it. I just need a good sleep and to relax....This recruitment thing is fun. It is interesting to me how we recruit and pRHOmote ourselves. I wonder how other organizations do it. I'm nervous for the Greek Unity event on Saturday...I am one of the keynote speakers. I have no idea why especially on the topic of Greek Unity. I figure I'm one of the last people who should be speaking on it. Well MGC is competing as it's own team for Greek Week and I was one of the people spurring for it. Hopefully we do not fall flat on our face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear about you and Serena (: perhaps itnwas just a "funk". Rush is always hectic, but really interesting time. Good luck! As far as work goes, there will always be good and bad days.
ReplyDelete