Saturday, January 29, 2011

Did You Think?

Thursday: I woke up in the kitchen...I don't remember going to the kitchen. I have new news about my "situation"....It's on hold for the weekend which is fine because it might happen next week. Let's keep this in mind for later. It gets more interesting....The first night of actual dancing in ballet killed my legs. But I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to get more into and get better at it. This will definitely help me in my life and getting to Self-Actualization....The Epic Six and Grillz went to Myst. Fucking $10 to get in and then I paid $5 for Seyandro's hat to be held on to. Casey, Frankie, Kelsey, Jamil, Claire and Christina were all there so that was definitely a plus. It was great that RHOgue was with us and that Grillz was having a good time. E-White!

2011: 21 and 6

Friday: School....Nap. Work....I met up with Cadence and we went to Kabuki with G.!.M., Autonomous, some LSU brothers and Lambda Theta Nu sisters. Frankie and Athena eventually came too. I like having people around....Cadence and I got invited to Chuy's for karaoke because there were a lot of Collegetown peeps there. And one of them said that they weren't going to be in town this weekend but they were there. Hmmmmm! I have to try to give the benefit of the doubt though....There'd better be a good reason for it. I am trying not to get too upset about it. Benefit of the doubt. That's what I have to try to do. No assuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment