This was a great day...I went into work because Cody suggested that I get some extra hours in. I worked with Justin until he left...And Tracey was there. No one really cares anymore because the end is inevitable. I'm going to miss Anchor Blue...I went home for a bit before heading to Corrinne's house. Who lives in Mesa/Gilbert. We got chicken wings and talked. It was nice because we had never actually had serious conversations before....I opened her door for her and when I was walking around to mine, she had already opened it for me. Hmmm. We went to go see Little Fockers; it was a pretty funny movie. We went to her house after. I met her dad and she showed me around her house.
She brought out her ukulele....She started playing songs on it and singing. I got that goosebump thing....Corrinne likes the blues. She plays pool. She likes swing music. I told her my family history....I had a good night. Oh and I got paid today. Ho Dang for money! Ho Dang for friends!!
2011: 5 and 1
No comments:
Post a Comment