Saturday, January 8:
I think I've worked my last day at Anchor Blue...I hope they can stay open so when I get back, I can still be working. I think they will....The Epic Rhos has a candlelight ceremony. It was really nice to just speak from the heart with each of them. These Rhos are my family and it feels so great to have them....RHOgue, Tekhnik, Cadence and I got food at QT. We argued for awhile about who Keri Hilson really loves out of the four of us. We picked up G.!.M. We were supposed to go to an LSU party but it was deep in east Mesa....So we decided to go to Afterlife. After gathering jeans and money, it was $15 damn to get in. We went to IHOP except for Tekhnik which somewhat annoyed me. But the four of us had a lot of fun like we always do. Jessica from Alpha Gamma Delta was our server; she's such a sweet girl.2011: 6 and 2
No comments:
Post a Comment