So I didn't work Friday...But I did do something. I don't regret it at all....It was pretty damn amazing. I felt alive. I hope it happens again....Even if it doesn't, I am still happy it happened at all. I hung out at home for awhile and then decided I should go out. I plan on spending next New Year's with my family. I went to Tekhnik's house....We played two games of League of Legends and then headed to Rosie GAO's house party. A few Greeks were there but Tekhnik and I represented for Rho. We drank a good amount. G.!.M., Autonomous and Cadence eventually came there. I never got my new year's kiss.
I took Cece OPC home and she was making my lil bRho look kind of dumb....Tekhnik was pretty wasted. That whole situation last night was just annoying.....2011 here I come. You'd better get ready for me. Or maybe I should for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment